Sunday 18 November 2012

Showcase Sunday #6

This is a meme hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea where bloggers taking part showcase their new books.


From the library:


Stalking the Enemy by Jane Prowse:  I read and reviewed the first book, The Revenge of Praying Mantis, when I started this blog a while ago.  I hope I will enjoy this just as much.

Struck by Jennifer Bosworth:  I like the idea for this book, but I've heard mixed reviews.  Hopefully I will like it.

Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder:  I have read the second book without knowing it was the second one until I was reading it.  It was quite confusing, so hopefully because Inside Out it the first it will be less confusing!

Partials by Dan Wells: Again, looks interesting, and with mixed reviews on Goodreads.

(I really need to read some different genres....)

3 comments:

  1. Inside Out is awesome! All of Maria V. Snyders books are!!!

    My Haul! Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Struck and the Partials are definitely on my TBR list and I can't wait to read them. You got some brilliant books from the library. I can't wait to see what you think. :-).

    Happy Reading

    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete