Monday 21 May 2012

Review: Della says: OMG! by Keris Stainton



Della's over the moon when she kisses her long-standing crush at a party - but then she discovers her diary has disappeared...
When scans of embarrassing pages are sent to her mobile and appear on Facebook, Della's distraught - how can she enjoy her first proper romance when someone, somewhere, knows all her deepest, darkest secrets?


I haven't read a book like this for a long time, and I wasn't sure what to expect from this at all.

It was very differant to what I thought it was going to be like - I thought it would be mostly focussed around Della trying to find her diary, but I found it was mostly about Della's friends and boyfriend.

This wasn't really my kind of book!  I wasn't a fan of the constant boyfriend problems and everything that happened seemed to be related to the charaters' relationships.  However, I liked how the book wasn't very serious and was quite a lighthearted read, which suited the story.

I also quite liked the cover for this book.  It was simple but still eye catching, not covered in pink hearts like some similar books I have seen! 

Im general I wasn't a huge fan of this, but I know LOTS of people like these kinds of book - it just wasn't my kind of thing to read!  I would reccomend this to anyone who enjoys school/friends/boyfriend stories and nothing too serious!

I'm not going to rate this as I don't think it would be too fair! :)

4 comments: