Sunday 20 May 2012

Showcase Sunday #1

This is a meme hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea where bloggers taking part showcase their new books.
(this post is scheduled to appear on Sunday the 20th of May, written on Friday as otherwise I would have finished some of the books and posted a review!  Sorry!!)


All borrowed from the library.

Double-Cross by Sophie McKenzie:  I have read ALL the books in this series, apart from this one!  Finally I've managed to get it from the library.  The others were brilliant, so I'm quite excited to read it.

Blood Ransom by Sophie McKenzie:  The book before this one, Blood Ties, was great and I've wanted to read this for ages.  I can't wait to read it, though I didn't think the first book needed a sequel.

The Revenge of Praying Mantis by Jane Prowse:  I've recently read some good reviews about this book, and it's an interesting idea - I've never read a story including ninjas before!  I think this is going to be a good read.

Della says: OMG! by Keris Stainton:  I don't usually read books like this, but I decided to try something a bit differant.  Again, I've read good reviews for this book!  I'm not sure what to expect from this as I haven't read a similar book in AGES.

All of these books will be reviewed on this blog.
All of these books will be reviewed.

3 comments:

  1. I love Keris Stainton. she is a great author and a really lovely lady on twitter.

    Hope you enjoy


    Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Della Says: OMG! is such a fun read, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete